Parra Consulting Group, Inc.’s (PCG) Project Managers understand the dynamics and risks of project management. They plan, organize, and manage resources for the successful completion of our clients’ project goal and objectives. Our Project Managers strive to achieve project goals and objectives while adhering to scope, quality, time and budget constraints. PCG’s Project Managers consistently provide outstanding performance, extraordinary quality control, and excellent customer service as well as experienced in the following methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), SDLC, PMP Certifications and Agile.
PCG’s Project and Program Management Support Services include:
- Program Management Oversight, Business and Technical Analysis
- Best Practice Recommendation and Implementations
- Program/Project Definition and Direction
- Manpower and Workload Recommendations
- Program/Project Tracking and Documentation
- Client Relations